- Maurice Fallon — University of Edinburgh, UK.
Title: “Multi-sensor Perception for Robust Localization of Humanoids and Quadrupeds”
- Andrea Del Prete (Nicolas Mansard, Olivier Stasse) — LAAS-CNRS, France.
Title: “Robust Optimization and Motion Memory for Reliable Robotics”
- Marco Hutter — ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Title: “Autonomous Legged Locomotion on Industrial Sites – ANYmal at the ARGOS competition”
- Maren Bennewitz — University of Bonn, Germany.
Title: “Perception and Motion Planning for Humanoids in 3D Environments”
- Alex Stumpf (Oskar von Stryk) — TU Darmstadt, Germany.
Title: “Towards Capable Open Source ROS-Frameworks for Real-Time Perception, World Modeling and Footstep Planning for Humanoid and Legged Robots“
- Taskin Padir — Northeastern Univ., USA.
Title: “Compositional Autonomy for Humanoid Robots”
- Ludovic Righetti — MPI, Germany.
Title: “Towards more robust planning and control of contacts for locomotion”
- Patrick Wensing — MIT, USA.
Title: “Real-time planning and control for the MIT Cheetah”
- Diego Pardo (Jonas Buchli) — ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Title: “Motion planning and control of legged robots: Optimization-based approaches demonstrated on a real hydraulically actuated quadruped robot”
- Francesco Nori — IIT, Italy.
Title: “iCub Whole-Body Control Through Force Regulation with Distributed Tactile Sensing”
- Evangelos Papadopoulos — NTUA, Greece.
Title: “Legged Robot Control Using Passive Dynamics and Active Compliance”
- Luis Sentis — University of Texas at Austin, USA.